21st December 2021 Update
We continue to follow the COVID-19 situation closely and will keep you updated on this page.
Our priority remains fixed on the health and well-being of our guests and team members, and this principle guides each and every decision we make. As the situation continues to evolve, so will our policies.
Current Hours of Operation:
Open from 7am to 9:30pm for Dine-in, Take-away and Delivery
Placing Orders for Take-away or Delivery:
You can visit www.BlueRoom.co.ke to place your order online.
Ordering via Telephone: You may also place your orders by calling us at the following numbers:
0797-BR BR BR
0797-27 27 27
0721-78 68 68
0731-78 68 38
The health and safety of restaurant employees and customers is a top priority. In addition to our standard sanitation procedures, as part of our response to coronavirus, the following are some of our operational protocols:
- Following Government directives, guests who would not have been vaccinated by 21st December 2021 will not be allowed to enter Blue Room premises.
- Temperature reading is required for all guests and employees before entering our restaurant. Anyone with a reading above 37.5 degrees celsius will not be permitted to enter.
- Face masks are required unless sitting at a table.
- Seating capacity has been reduced and tables are placed at least 6 feet apart.
- We have laminated menus which are sterilized often as well as all our menus are available online for your convenience and safety.
- We encourage Mobile Payments such as MPESA, VISA, MASTERCARD, EAZZY PAY, AIRTEL MONEY.
- All other Government regulations to be followed.
In addition to our standard sanitation procedures, all employees are closely following the recommendations from the Government of Kenya Department of Health.
Thank you, Be Safe,